f My publications in London based newspaper - Tawsif

  • My publications in London based newspaper

    I wrote about the biggest shorting bet made by Ray Dalio during the covid 19 pandemic




    Please visit the link to know more about my 1st article. Thank you. 

     link:  My newspaper publication




    In this article, I wrote about the oil war triggered by covid 19 pandemic 







    Please visit the link to know more about my 2nd article. Thank you. 

    Link: My Newspaper Publication








  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Make your vision into reality

    "Visionary Business Consultancy Ltd" is here for you. Please feel free to get in touch with us.

    ADDRESS

    Mirpur 2, Dhaka 1216. Bangladesh

    EMAIL

    Tawsif222@gmail.com
    Tawsif222@yahoo.com

    TELEPHONE

    N/A
    N/A

    MOBILE

    +880 1912146598,
    N/A