f Rohingya Refugee Camp Volunteer - Tawsif

  • Rohingya Refugee Camp Volunteer




       It’s people that make change happen

    This is undoubtedly one of the greatest experiences of my life. This volunteering experience taught me so much about different prospectives of life that I couldn't get from a classroom. ( September 2017 )


           I have greater satisfaction and purpose of my life 

    The determination of the Rohingya people is incredible



    It’s a different world out here…



    Children are children, wherever you go


    Their living condition 




  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Make your vision into reality

    "Visionary Business Consultancy Ltd" is here for you. Please feel free to get in touch with us.

    ADDRESS

    Mirpur 2, Dhaka 1216. Bangladesh

    EMAIL

    Tawsif222@gmail.com
    Tawsif222@yahoo.com

    TELEPHONE

    N/A
    N/A

    MOBILE

    +880 1912146598,
    N/A